- QSilver11 | Quantum Computing and Programming | 21-25 June 2022We are pleased to announce our first QSilver workshop organized jointly by QSlovakia & QCzech. Join us for the intermediate workshop using two quantum programming frameworks, Cirq and Qiskit to learn about quantum Fourier transform and Shor’s algorithm. Organizers: Viktor Olejár (Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice) and Aurél Gábris (FNSPE CTU-Prague)
- QBronze90 | Quantum Computing and Programming | 6-10 June 2022We are pleased to announce our next QBronze workshop organized jointly by QSlovakia & QCzech. Join us for the introductory workshop “Quantum Computing and Programming” and learn the basics of quantum computing and how to write simple quantum programs. Organizers: Viktor Olejár (Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice) and Aurél Gábris (FNSPE CTU-Prague)
- Quantum Eastern Europe 20225 – 6 May 2022. Quantum Eastern Europe (QEE) was a 2-day online event that brought together those stakeholders in Eastern Europe for whom quantum science and technology is relevant. The aim of the event was to raise awareness and transfer knowledge about quantum science and technology, foster synergies and collaborations between academia, industry, government, and interested individuals, and thereby strengthen the quantum ecosystem in this geographical area.
- QBronze52 | Quantum Computing and Programming | February 8-13, 2021Our first workshop on the “basics of quantum computing and quantum programming” was a great success! We have issued 47 diplomas to a fantastic group of participants!
- QWebinar | Understanding quantum matter using intelligent machines | 18:00 (CET), Wed, Feb 10, 2021Scott Aaronson, the inventor of Boson Sampling, is perhaps the best-known scientist in quantum computing and complexity theory, and also the author of the popular blog “Shtetl-Optimized.” In this in-depth Q&A session, Scott addressed the burning questions around the latest demonstration of quantum supremacy using an optical quantum computer.